Friday, January 30, 2009

Kelesa Shopping & Other Update

Did my first water change and tank cleaning today! Changes around 150L waters, WOW! Sounds a lot but actually after calculation, just around 18% of the total amount of water I got in the tank!

Then I went to the nearby LFS for 'shopping' again and met the owner of the shop this time. He was doing water changing too and I noticed he added in aquarium salt (quite a lot too), which I read it on arowana-care site. Will try get some of it soon for next water change. Also the black water extract, which they said can calm the arowana down during water change.

I saw the reserved kelesa there again, the shop owner told me that the buyer not yet collected the kelesa after like 2 weeks! (I saw it weeks before Chinese New Year!) He told me that he can sell this kelesa to me first if I'm interested since the buyer not yet shown up and also not paid any deposit to reserve the kelesa too! I told him I'll come to buy it next week if it's still there. Also, I saw one nice yellow tail too which I intended to get too. Sigh, which first? Since if both of them are put together in one tank, they'll fight each other... Well, let my 'senses' tell me what to do next trip I come here again. The owner also introduce spotted kelesa to me which he told me that it's the "most fierce" amond the other type. Hmm, should I wait for the new shipment to arrive then decide then what to get? LOL!

Well, am doing some design and calculation now on new aquarium stand as the one I'm having now not so "steady" from my observation as the tanks weights more than 800KG easily. I might consider to lower the overflow to 1 ft to reduce the total weight to around 500KG - 600KG... Let see my final decision soon on my updates here on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment