Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just some updates

Yesterday I bought a standard pump just to supply air on my Kelesa side. It really likes it I guess as I can see it swimming close to the pump and kind of playing with the bubble waves.




This morning I touch up yesterday paint work. Then I bought one live plant and also three artificial plants for my Kelesa.

Also I added in some small fishes (hope my Kelesa can eat some and chase some to gain courage according to some online information).

Here's the latest photo:



Also asked one nearby LFS to quote for a wooden stand and the price is quite reasonable - RM250. Will confirm tomorrow with them again and if possible, bargain on the price... I got quotation on a stainless steel stand, RM800 which I'm sure no one in the family will agreed on it! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment