Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Kits on the Block

Azoo pH Down Rocks!

Just got this Azoo pH down solution and added into Kelesa's home.



Just after a minute, pH down from 7.12 to 6.75! It works!

I remembered my last pH down solutions not changing any pH at all after applying. I guess sometimes you need to give "branded" stuff for your pets too!


Azoo KH Test Kit

I read from internet that if you have difficulty changing pH for your water, maybe it's because your water KH is too high. Thus I bought this Azoo KH test kit and try.



Well, following the instructions, and test drop by drop.... nothing happened to the colour of the water. After 20 drops, I gave up. I'm sure my water reading not up to 20dKH!

Will try later time.


New Food

I must admit that Arowana really a big eater! Thus to be more "cost saving" and also for the good on Kelesa's growth, I bought and tried this Azoo 9-in-1 Arowana Sticks.



It says with this and that nutrients and also boost immune system and digestive system. I'm sure Kelesa will split it out after tasting it, but will continue feeding Kelesa on this until it accepted the sticks. It's good for Kelesa in long run too!

No comments:

Post a Comment